LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bristi Das   12 July 2020

fake missing diary lodged about myself

I left my home and my parents and gave them a intimation about this by a letter. but they hide those things from the police and lodged a missing diary about me. and now wanted to lock my bank accounts. now I don't want to go the police station.. as I don't want to reveal my address. so I want a lawyer who can gave a intimation behalf of me .that I m not missing. and my family doing a criminal act by hiding original informations and a bad intentions to take over my privacy and personal details..

Learning

1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     12 July 2020

Originally posted by : Bristi Das
I left my home and my parents and gave them a intimation about this by a letter. but they hide those things from the police and lodged a missing diary about me. and now wanted to lock my bank accounts. now I don't want to go the police station.. as I don't want to reveal my address. so I want a lawyer who can gave a intimation behalf of me .that I m not missing. and my family doing a criminal act by hiding original informations and a bad intentions to take over my privacy and personal details..

1. A Lawyer is not authorised to give statement on your behalf, in Police Station, about your missing or not missing or safety or whatever.  For this you will have to personally approach the Police station or Court for the needful.

2. Further there is no criminal act by family to hide any information or to report you missing.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register