LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil Dev   11 July 2020

Marraige Legal Documents

my question is other than marriage certificate what all documents can be treated by court as proof of marriage

ex :- On a legal bound of rs 100 if a person says that I so n so will take care of my wife so n so.....

is this a valid proof to say that they got married??

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 July 2020

Originally posted by : Kapil Dev
my question is other than marriage certificate what all documents can be treated by court as proof of marriageex :- On a legal bound of rs 100 if a person says that I so n so will take care of my wife so n so.....is this a valid proof to say that they got married??

You asked that,

"my question is other than marriage certificate what all documents can be treated by court as proof of marriageex :-"

Answer: what is the purpose of proving the marriage, if it is not an examination paper ?

You asked that,

"...On a legal bound of rs 100 if a person says that I so n so will take care of my wife so n so.....is this a valid proof to say that they got married?? "

Answer : No.

Be specific with relevant details / fact of the case/ dispute/ problem vis-a-vis your locus standi and concern, if you are seeking obligation of experts on this platform for some real story.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 July 2020

What are the facts? What is the context?

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     11 July 2020

Originally posted by : Kapil Dev
my question is other than marriage certificate what all documents can be treated by court as proof of marriage  ex :- On a legal bound of rs 100 if a person says that I so n so will take care of my wife 

1. Such type of paper can be used as "Toilet Paper" without any legal reference.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register