LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I Am Stressfullpura   22 June 2020

someine signed on Xerox agreement but didn't signed on Original copy

I wanted know. if a person signed on Xerox copy of agreement but didn't signed on original agreement. If someone filed FIR on the basis Xerox signed agreement. is case valid?

Learning

6 Replies

law sastra   22 June 2020

How cum you know that the agreement is Xerox copy and why he need to sign in xerox copy? What happened to the Original agreement?

It will be great if you give the details properly like which kind of agreement is that and agreement date, Place etc.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 June 2020

Originally posted by : I Am Stressfullpura
I wanted know. if a person signed on Xerox copy of agreement but didn't signed on original agreement. If someone filed FIR on the basis Xerox signed agreement. is case valid?

You have stated inter alia, that "...if a person signed on Xerox copy of agreement ..." means and implies that it  is your imagination and not yet found.

Further you have mentioned, that, "...If someone filed FIR ..." implies it is your apprehension and no FIR has so far been registered.

If you are unable to form a proper hypothetical question it is advisable to consult your tutor for such "time pass" topic.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 June 2020

When there is no typing or such printed format, as Xerox is also one kind of printing,  If there is a signature on such printed copy, it is treated as original.  In the case of several cheque bouncing cases, the financial companies, banks use such xerox printed copies and fill the blanks while issuing notices, etc.  Some Lease agreements are more than 20 pages and there may be an insertion in the blank at five or six places, they use such xerox and additional signatures for inserting in the blank.  Now for printing and xerox both, one machine is being used.  One can determine original or xerox on the basis of signatures.  The valid point is signature is genuine or not.  Agreements can also be oral also.  It all depends on the circumstances and facts of such knowledge.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 June 2020

Originally posted by : I Am Stressfullpura

1. FIRSTLY you submerge your head in water for five minutes for shamelessly using the perverted picture in your profile. Apprehensively your mother & sister taught you such perverted things.

There are scores of highly respected professionals which includes ladies on this lawyers club.  

2. SECONDLY, use such singed Xerox copy as Toilet paper.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 June 2020

Earlier I had checked him, even then there is no change.

I Am Stressfullpura   22 June 2020

Hello OM prakash ji, never judged someone by thier name.how you can fictionalised someone without any proper information. U need to be taught. You are here (LAWyersclubindia).
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register