LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman Arora   22 June 2020

how to proof ipc 354 as a false report

she was texting me on fb I'd she made for me on name of female so that her guardians think I'm a female friend, than one day they caught us talking and then her guardians reported 354 on me and under pressure she also might gave statement of 164 in front of magistrate against me, what can I do while her guardians are not ready to listen.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 June 2020

You have no alternative but to face, contest and defend the allegations made against you.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 June 2020

Don't worry as these may be just threats as they do not want to spoil the social status of their family.  You may get a warning or they may obtain some letter from you to instill fear in you.   If you are innocent or the messages disclose only chat between grown-ups knowing each other, they may not be able to fix you up.  But keep a distance from such incidents till you settle in your career.  Before they confront you, confide facts with a local advocate and protect your interests.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 June 2020

Originally posted by : Raman Arora
she was texting me on fb I'd she made for me on name of female so that her guardians think I'm a female friend, than one day they caught us talking and then her guardians reported 354 on me and under pressure she also might gave statement of 164 in front of magistrate against me, what can I do while her guardians are not ready to listen.

1. IF Girl & Boy, of Major age, were chatting /messaging /fiddling each other with "Mutual Consent", THEN there no Legal Prosecution can happen on you, even if the Girl makes any adverse statement in Police station /Magistrate.

2. You are advised to preserve all the chat messages etc .... since it will be required as documentary evidences to prove your innoence in court, during legal dispute.  BTW guardians of major age Girl /Boy have no right to make complaint u/s 354.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Raman Arora   22 June 2020

thanks for your answers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register