LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhananjay Yadav   27 May 2020

land dispute

one of my old land where I wanted to rebuilt cowshed.my neighborhood put problem in building cowshed what I could do.

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 May 2020

What is the problem he is creating? Why?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 May 2020

If you are in Panchayat, apply for such permission for construction and get Panchayat permission.  If you have the approval of Panchayat, no one can raise an objection and such quarrels may amount to nuisance and obstruction.    Members are not aware as to why your neighbor in a village is obstructing for your construction of such shed, and if the reasons /objections are genuine, and if their family faces such problem think of alternates.  (Generally in villages lack of compound wall, sh*t garbage as manure, drainage problem, mosquitoes etc are problems if cattle shed is attached to residential places).

Dhananjay Yadav   27 May 2020

it's not new we already have our hut from last 25 years and when we are going to make pakka makan for cow they create problem.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 May 2020

This is your inconsistent post:

1.when we are going to make pakka makan for cow they create problem.

2. it's not new we already have our hut from last 25 years.

Panchayat permission is not needed for the construction of a hut in your own land.

But every pucca construction whether it is a cattle shed or toilet needs the specific permission from Village Panchayat.

Please do not brand me as you wish for calling your 'pucca makan for cow' referred by me as 'cattle shed' as a reference is general in nature.

Once you get sanctions, 'they' may not create a problem if you get the panchayat approval as  A3 xerox and paste that copy on your hut. displaying such permission.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     27 May 2020

Originally posted by : Dhananjay Yadav
one of my old land where I wanted to rebuilt cowshed.my neighborhood put problem in building cowshed what I could do.

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Trespassing, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 May 2020

What is the reason / pretext wherein your neighbour is objecting to construct cowshed in your own land where you are stating to be in possession for the last 25 years ?

Did you discuss with other neighbours / Panchayat / Police ? If so, what is the result thereof ?

You did not reply to the question raised by expert Mr. P Venu, which is relevant to your query if at all, that means it is a time pass question for the sake of debate.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register