LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. Barot Barot (None)     28 May 2020

Income Certificate and Registration

During admission in a school my father for some reasons submitted a fake income certificate which after some form of verification or scrutiny the school also rejected the same and asked us orally, to submit the original original income certificate or else they would cancel my admission.

We did submit the original income certificate to school.

But later, when boards registration started the school submitted the fake certificate to board (knowingly or unknowingly I don't know).

Board after scrutiny and verification termed has termed income certificate to be fake and disqualified me from taking board examination for 2 years.

School to save their face from board is denying that we never submitted any original income certificate to the school.

School authorities has framed us inorder to save their face. Since, they need to have cancelled admission on discovering such manipulation but they didn't instead they took original certificate later which they are denying. We also don't have any proof.

No higher authority is listening us.

My academic year will be lost. Please Help.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 May 2020

The facts posted are less than convincing. It is not the general case that income certificate is required for School admission and far less for registration with Board (?) or for the Board Examination. Please furnish the following information:

Why the Income Certificate was required to be furnished?

When it was frunished - was it at initial stage of schooling (i.e. 1st standard or a subsequent stage?

What was your age at that time?

Why the Board require the Income Certificate? Which is the Board involved?

Have you or your parents received any written communication from the Board or the School as to being disallowed to appear for the exam?

What is your present age?

Which is the the examination you have been debarred?

1 Like

Mr. Barot Barot (None)     29 May 2020

I can't reveal my identity or of the board involved.

I am debarred for appearing in 10th board exam.
And, yes income certificate was required by the board, there is a provision.

We have received written communication from board after due hearing at a of mine at boards office.

We did put our point that we have had submitted the original income certificate but it is the school which did mistake in forwarding the earlier fake certificate to the board.

They are not listening us. School and Board both are denying my submission since I don't have any proof.

Reply something worth reading which can provide me justice. I am fed up from people asking about me and etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register