Share More

KS Johal   27 May 2020

Land Deed Papers

Where can one get landed papers?
The property is in Punjab.

Learning

8 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 May 2020

You have not posted the material facts. What do you mean by "landed papers"? What is the context?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 May 2020

The property-owning documents of agricultural and residential lands are called as original title deeds, and they must be in possession of the original owners.  A copy of the same with such land revenue records may also be available with the Taluk revenue office or Municipal office.  If the documents are registered with Registrar, one can search all such copies of documents in the Registrar office for a fee, and can get prescribed certified copies after payment of reasonable fees.  Whenever the property as per title deed as a whole was purchased, the seller has to handover his original title deed as a link document with other link documents to the purchaser.  Inform your specific necessity.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     27 May 2020

Originally posted by : KS Johal
Where can one get landed papers?The property is in Punjab.

1. The Taluka level Tahsildar office has all the records & registers related to all types of land, within his jurisdictional area.  Apply to Tahsil office for certified copies, as per your requirements.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 May 2020

Contact your village Patwari / Girdawar / Kanungo / Tehsildar for all (agricultural) land records.

1 Like

KS Johal   28 May 2020

Where can one get land deed papers?
the property is in Punjab.

Sorry for the mistake earlier on. I tried to correct it, but was unable to do so.

Thank you for providing your valued responses.

Is it possible to get information VIA online or via telephone?

If so what information do I need to provide?

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 May 2020

Originally posted by : KS Johal
Where can one get land deed papers?the property is in Punjab.Sorry for the mistake earlier on. I tried to correct it, but was unable to do so.Thank you for providing your valued responses.Is it possible to get information VIA online or via telephone?If so what information do I need to provide?

YOU CAN HALLUCINATE LIKE THIS:
1.  You can phone the Tehsil Office to produce all the Revenue Land Records & Registers, at your house, chose the documents and ask them to give you copies, as per your wish.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 May 2020

No, it is not available through phone or e-mail. 

You will have to apply (written application) for fard girdawari, ek-sajrah & khatauni and deposit requisite fees in your Tehsil (where property is situated).

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 May 2020

To my knowledge, Revenue records do not constitute title deeds, though they are prima facie records as to possession/pccupation. The question is, how is that the author claiming title to the land?  It appears he is reluctant to post complete and material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register