Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil Sreenivas   13 May 2020

Procedure for rejoining

Respected sir,

I'm working as junior engineer in indian railways after relieving from state government job as sub engineer, for the past 2 months. Due to my family issues I would like to rejoin state government job, I would be thankful if you can guide me the procedure through proper channel for submitting the application for rejoining at State government department.

Regards

Learning

14 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 May 2020

Please file RTI Application to State General Administration dept., and seek such certified copies of orders/notifications/rules and regulations that permit an employee to report back to his dept., .  Search website of GAD of that state to find out format of RTI Application if any and the mode of remitting Rs.10/- RTI Fee. You can use this simple format if no format was prescribed.

Application dt.14th May, 20202 seeking information under RTI Act.

Before: State Public Information officer, General Administration dept.,...............

RTI fee: Rs.10/- court fee stamp affixed herebelow.

Applicant:

The subject on which information is being sought:: The applicant was a state government employee and later joined as Junior Engineer in Indian Railways.  Now he wishes to get back to State Government services.  Proper laid down the process to rejoining state government dept.,

Information solicited:  Please provide me a certified copy of laid down procedure/order/circular notification/rules and regulation that states the detailed process/procedure for rejoining the state government services after resigning from Railways.by an employee.

Applicant.

1 Like

Nikhil Sreenivas   14 May 2020

Sir thank you for the information. I would like to know the procedure for getting NOC from my present employer ( indian railways).

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     14 May 2020

You have to check with Railway Department. 

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     14 May 2020

I am a bit skeptical about chances of your being allowed to rejoin State Government after you were already relieved and you had joined another organisation and worked there for two years. You may as already advised by other experts get details of rules and regulation governing rejoining of an employee who was already relieved his resignation.

Don't worry about NOC from Railways, as they wanted to cut down costs on establishment drastically, believe me you can get it  maximum within a month, if only you get such acceptance from state govt.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 May 2020

How you had left the State Government service? Was it a case of technical resignation, with lien for a specified period?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 May 2020

Was it a technical resignation submitted to state govt. job ? If so, you can join, otherwise, very difficult, rather "NO".

Make an attempt and provide feed back as it may help some other future members as the forum received such queries many times during the year.  Those, who finds a remedy should come back to the same post and inform their success story so that others can learn from them when faced a similar situation.

2 Like

Nikhil Sreenivas   15 May 2020

Sir ,my lien is with the state government department,and I would like to know the procedure from railway side, as I have already discussed rejoining process with state government department.
Sir ,once things get cleared I will certainly update the process here without fail for reference.
Regards

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 May 2020

This was your query one day back:' I would be thankful if you can guide me the procedure through proper channel for submitting the application for rejoining at State government department.

After receiving around 8 replies after one day your present query is:" my lien is with the state government department,and I would like to know the procedure from railway side, as I have already discussed rejoining process with state government department

You can file RTI Application using the same format and enclosing Postal order for Rs.10/- Fvg. Accounts Officer,...................Railways and can seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

1)My lien is with the state government department,and I would like to know the procedure from railway side, as I have already discussed rejoining process with state government departmentt.  Please provide me certified copies of laid down procedure for getting relieved from my present designation..................................at....................................office of.......................Railways.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 May 2020

The query is as under: (Rejoining in State Government and Not Central Government)

"My lien is with the state government department, and I would like to know the procedure from railway side, as I have already discussed rejoining process with state government department

The reply was:  "But the request for withdrawal of a resignation will not be accepted by the Central government where an officer resigns to join a private commercial company or a corporation or company owned or controlled by the government.

Only Railways as a response to RTI Application can state the laid down rule for them in relieving an employee when they wish to cut down the size of their employee force.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 May 2020

Is this a real issue or just a story for having some fun?

Nikhil Sreenivas   15 May 2020

Venu sir, this is my real life issue which I am dealing with presently ,and I wonder why sir you have such a doubt. Since I am not aware about the procedure / process I made an enquiry here for experts opinion about the same.
Thanking you always.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 May 2020

You had posted the query without disclosing the decisive aspects of technical resignation and lien. In the absence of material facts, any suggestion could only be speculation or guess work.

In the light of the technical resignation and lien, all that is to be done is to intimate the Appointing Authority in the Railways through your present Controlling Authority. A copy of the communication could be endorsed to the Competent Authority with the State Government.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register