LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh nakula   11 May 2020

Grama Sabha

After the end of his tenure as Panchayat Sarpanch, can a Special Gram Panchayat Officer create a resolution and staet construction of a new Village Secretariat building in any Panchayat land without holding any Gram Sabha? this problem is in Andhra Pradesh

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 May 2020

You have the option of bringing this to the attention of Collector in online grievance if you feel that the actions of that ex sarpanch are ultra vires and against rules and regulations.   Any orders from the date of laying the office lack legal sanctity and unenforceable and those orders remain ultra vires and invalid.   It is the duty of every citizen to bring criminal actions to the attention of District Collector.  When APH Court has interfered and ordered against the colors of Panchayat Buildings before elections, they can certainly take action against concerned for such violations.

Shreya Saxena (Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.)     12 May 2020

Sir,

In online grievance, you have the option of bringing this to Collector's attention if you feel the actions of that ex sarpanch are ultra vires and contrary to rules and regulations. Any orders from the date the office was laid lack legal sanctity and inapplicability and those orders remain ultra vires and void. It is the duty of every citizen to draw District Collector's attention to criminal actions. When APH Court interfered with and ordered prior to elections against the colors of Panchayat Buildings, they can certainly take action against the concerned for such violations.

Regards

Shreya

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 May 2020

@Shreya Saxena: Madam student, what is the additional contribution by making copy and paste of  Reply No.1 in verbatim as a reply in your name as No.2?

1 Like

Shreya Saxena (Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.)     12 May 2020

I apologize for this error sir, I believe there was a technical issue here because clearly there is no use of posting the same reply verbatim under my name. 

Best Regards

Shreya

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register