LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dikshaa Gera   30 April 2020

Husband Cheating on me

Sir, i want an advocate as my father is cheating on my mother. i have a little proofs of my fathers whatsapp chat with other women.

Im from Faridabad.

Any lawyer pls consult.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Please provide details so that legal opinion can be tendered.
1 Like

pankaj verma   30 April 2020

you can file the case and with permission of court u can discover all the calls and msg .. concerned..
1 Like

Shreya Saxena (Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.)     30 April 2020

Ma'am,

You can file a case against him and send him a legal notice through which he will have to show all the calls and messages in front of the court. 

Kindly elaborate your problem a bit more for a proper counsel.

Regards

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 May 2020

Originally posted by : Dikshaa Gera
Sir, i want an advocate as my father is cheating on my mother. i have a little proofs of my fathers whatsapp chat with other women.

1. Plain WhatsApp chatting with ANY women, is NOT Cheating, and at the most will be classified as "flirting" and is not any type of prosecutable offence on Husband by Wife.

2. Wife CANNOT be legally affected (neither it is cruelty, demand, stalking, insult, whatever....).

3. ONLY the other Woman, has grounds to file criminal case on such Man, IF AT ALL for harassment, mischief, nuisance etc....

NOTE: The Title of your query states "husband cheating on me",  WHEREAS  you shift your question to Mother & Father .... What is the actual picture ????

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Dikshaa Gera   03 May 2020

Frst thing if u know Mr. Whosoever, that If once u have posted smething, there is no option of edit.. Secondly, i havnt said anywhere that my father has done crime, pls read with your opened eyes i said he is cheating n if where in whatsapp chat he is saying luv u miss u to other women is not cheating, then wht u think i should wait for that moment when my father sleeps with her on one bad, sorry that guts i think u would but i don't.. So, better to leave pls..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register