LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Vlogs   29 April 2020

Regarding The recuirtment

I Have applied in the recruitment for the post for Junior assistant in the year 2015.In this recruitment selection process is in two Phase. First Phase is Hindi and English typing and Second Phase is Interview . I disqualify in type test .After that I have filed an RTI Application in year 2019 for my Answer sheet of my Type Test which i received ,After that i again filed an RTI Application for my Question paper of my Type Test and i get Surprised that my Question paper of my type test and my answer sheet is same .Both are same to same. So i want to ask whether can now i challenge this in court through a Writ Petition or already 5 years have been passed court cannot do anything. If i challenge what relief can i get from court.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 April 2020

Instead of wasting your time, efforts and money in unnecessary litigation it is advisable to concentrate on fresh application/ test /interview and appointment.

Best wishes 

2 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2020

This is essence of your query:

"i get Surprised that my Question paper of my type test and my answer sheet is same .Both are same to same. So i want to ask whether can now i challenge this in court"

There are further remedies under RTI Act like First Appeal, Second appeal.  If you are not satisfied with Information Commission's decision, you can approach to HC through writ. Please search in any Government depts., website and down load Sec.19 of RTI Act.

Further Sec.23 states as follows:

"No court shall entertain any suit, application or other proceedings in respect of any order made under this Act and no such order shall be called in question otherwise than by way of an appeal under this Act."

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 April 2020

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity. What do you mean by "After that I have filed an RTI Application in year 2019 for my Answer sheet of my Type Test which i received ,After that i again filed an RTI Application for my Question paper of my Type Test and i get Surprised that my Question paper of my type test and my answer sheet is same .Both are same to same"

Anyhow, it is too late to seek any remedy even if you have a  GRIEVANCE.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2020

For filing complaints against PIO for false and misleading information, Act has not prescribed any limitation and CIC stated that complaint can be filed within a reasonable time.  As RTI Application is for 2019, a citizen can file a complaint about providing false and misleading information. But it serves no purpose as a penalty if imposed goes to commission and complainant can not get any direct relief.

RTI  shows a Road and not carries anyone to the destination and with that roadmap, the citizen has to find a remedy under law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register