LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suman baringwa   21 April 2020

e-book

because of lockdown, I am at my home and right now I don't have a single book of law for my judiciary preparation . So please suggest me some beneficial sites for download e-book .

Learning

8 Replies

Ayesha Nazneen   21 April 2020

I think you should try to get the apps.......
1 Like

suman baringwa   21 April 2020

which apps??

Raghav Arora   22 April 2020

You should go to the article section up there, take a resolution to read at least 500 till the lockdown continues. After reading may be try to answer the people in forums too. If this is done persistently, I think you will have much more value added to your preparation than just note books. I think there are lot many articles on judiciary as well.
1 Like

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     22 April 2020

Go to the files on lawyersclubindia. Then type LEGAL WEBSITES you will get the results.
1 Like

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     22 April 2020

I think https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/ Is very helpful for all subjects Search through keywords LAW on this.
1 Like

suman baringwa   22 April 2020

I have gone through from those site too
but ...but did not get

suman baringwa   22 April 2020

actually I need and want a proper book ..I have seen many articles and notes in these sites in topic wise

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 April 2020

Our free online law books provide students with a unique view on the subject of evidence, proof and justice. You can also check out law for computing students, ...
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register