LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adarsh B G   16 April 2020

Problems caused by neighbor calming mental disorder

My neighbour , A woman  (70 years old) is verbally abusing my mother frequently in the evening claming that she had done something wrong. Actually, we have been heping her for past 12 years and last year we have asked her to cut down the trees ( 2 small ones-a mango and a tarmarind).The mango tree have only the trunk in their property and rest leaves and twigs are on our roof top. The turmerind's trunk is in their property but the leaves are in our property. 

Her son is claiming that she have mental disorder, but I highly doubt it.

Is there any provisions for us to make them cut the mango tree by any legal means .

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

anurag   16 April 2020

hey, you have a remedy under tort law. and you have all the rights to cut the mango branches by yourself which are falling over your property.
and if you are troubled by the leaves coming from their tree. you have right to file a suit in court to ask for injunction and to make an arrangement so that you will not be troubled by the leaves.

anurag   16 April 2020

but you have to show to court that you are really facing any troubled in enjoyment of your property peacefully by those leaves

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 April 2020

You can get mangoes freely from the trees. Why do you worry about mango trees.? Trees are natural Gods & Goddesses as per Hindu puranaas. 

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 April 2020

The matter could be taken up with the adalat functioning in the local court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register