LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

upsc race   16 April 2020

Police brutality

Why majority of police misbehaves, tortures and thrashes public specially poor people? How to rein their arbitration and brutality?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 April 2020

The basic rights and freedoms to which all humans are considered to be entitled, often held to include the rights to life, liberty, equality, and a fair trial, freedom from slavery and torture, and freedom of thought and expression.Bring your police torture to the higher officials to the police department or human rights commission. 

Sir one headconstable had slapped 7 times on my face and had beaten with leather belt I had reported that incident to commisioner of police but efforts went into vein the culprit policeman got Scott free

The incident happened with me 7 months back but it's agony is still in my mind. I have been offended by his torture. Koi baat nhi bhagwan sab dekhte h wo sabka insaaf krte h wo jo sajja dete h wo saja tho koi apex court bhi nhi deta. I m sure God will punish that gunda in khaki

commissioner*
1 Like

Scot*, misbehave*, thrash*, harrass*

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register