Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin   08 April 2020

Cross examination

While cross examine of Opposite party (wife),

In lot of questions she says "I do not remember" or "I do not know"

what will be best strategy, tips tricks and punch lines to face this questions in a single punch

Please guide me professionals

Thanks in advance

Learning

28 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     09 April 2020

anything can be planned after checking case bundle
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 April 2020

Everything depends on facts, truth in question and smartness of the counsel.  If this art can be learned through online guidance through a forum, everyone should have become experts in their profession.  Even when the witness is reluctant, an intelligent Judge, through reading the witness face can learn of truth, as they might have seen thousands of such witnesses. ,   However such proceedings depend on several other facts.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 April 2020

Are you appearing in person? Are you the petitioner or the respondent?

1 Like

498a victim please advice (o)     10 April 2020

sir this very interesting question where this person is trying to prove his innocence. so requesting everyone please answer to this above questions?
1 Like

everyone please give some tips of cross questions if a person always answer during cross, that I don't know or I don't remember???
1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 April 2020

Mr. 498A Victim please advise,

You did not mention facts of the case, examination-in-cheif and claim of opposite party vis-a-vis your own defence for framing questionaire for cross-examination? 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 April 2020

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer for contesting the case on your behalf, isn't it ? If so, what is his/ her strategy to cross-examine the witness ?

1 Like

Sir she says that in-laws keep asking dowry. When crossed what was date dowry demand, she says don't know, don't remember. These incidents are of date year 2010. Now the divorce was filled. 2- which date you went for movie, she replied don't know, Don't remember. 3- which garden or amusement park you went with your husband. She replied don't remember.
Originally posted by : Dr J C Vashista
Mr. 498A Victim please advise,

You did not mention facts of the case, examination-in-cheif and claim of opposite party vis-a-vis your own defence for framing questionaire for cross-examination? 

Originally posted by : Dr J C Vashista
You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer for contesting the case on your behalf, isn't it ? If so, what is his/ her strategy to cross-examine the witness ?

Lawyer is helpless as for every question she said I don't remember , I don't know. I need Justice...... this is the only statement she gave in court.

sachin   11 April 2020

common bundle for example u know the genral FAQ for crpc 125

sachin   11 April 2020

u can take eample of general FAQ of 125 crpc

sachin   11 April 2020

am respondent 

and fight the crpc 125

u can take the best example of crpc as u know best 

and suggest me the smart one answers for

i do not know

i do not remember

sachin   11 April 2020

am respondent 

and fight the crpc 125

u can take the best example of crpc as u know best 

and suggest me the smart one answers for

i do not know

i do not remember

sachin   11 April 2020

take any best crpc 125 FAQ example and suggest me the smart one answers so that

mine and all readers make the smart one strategy for this answers based on their own facts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register