LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   30 March 2020

File case against seller's broker

I have purchased flat and done full payment 4 months back, registeration has already done. but Seller is not vacating after registration and full payment.

This transaction involved 2 broker, my broker and seller's broker. My lawyer is saying i cant attach Seller's broker in lawsuit, since i have paid brokerage to my broker.
however i want to file lawsuit against Seller's broker also for Cheating, mischief, fraudulent suppression of material facts about Seller background and property.

Please advice on this.

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 March 2020

How you paid full amount without taking possseion, your lawyer has fooled you ,he is in nexus with brokers and Seller. Just instantly act or you will losse everything. Drag your lawyer too in this battele and file against him too in State bar counsel. 

1 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     30 March 2020

Dear querist,

You can file case of cheating and fraud against all persons who are involved in the sale of flat transaction. 

Regards,

1 Like

Mahesh   30 March 2020

Thanks for reply, document 'Society Form Set' was with broker and he was not ready to provide without  full commission payment. My society has told without these document they can not do society transfer. That set contain NOC from seller, Poession letter. Nominee Forms.

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     02 April 2020

if it is a newly constructed property and your state enacted Rera Act you approach the same.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 June 2020

It is seen that you are multiple postings on one and the same issue with disjointed and selected facts. Please note that it is impossible to make meaningful suggestion so long as you play hide and seek with the facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register