LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Junk Junk   23 March 2020

Building Society Wants to Close the Gate due to corona

n corona, closing the gate of the society is mandatory?
Closing the gate of the building is acceptable in corona?
Any law support that?
In term of corona awareness I can understand keep the gate close is beneficial, but I want to know is there any law, section that says to keep building gate close ?

Learning

8 Replies

Joy Bose   24 March 2020

Hello,
There is no law regarding which you can force someone to close the gate of your building. In the current situation whatever orders are passed by the state and central government is passed needs to be followed.

Regards,
Joy Bose

2 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 March 2020

Mr. / Ms Junk Junk,

What is your problem ?

1 Like

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     24 March 2020

When something is being done for the good of people, learn to be cooperative.
1 Like

Junk Junk   24 March 2020

I have no problem @sivaramprasad, I just wanted to know if there is any law that support or not. that was my primary doubt so I asked here

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 March 2020

Here the law is not important.  it is social responsibility.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2020

There is no doubt no law to close the gates of the society building  especially when it is common and the passage being used by all the resident members of the society.

However the present situation in the entire world is very serious hence the government is taking lot of preventive measures and one among the is house quarantine i.e., stay at home for few days in order not to become victim of the deadly disease and not to spread the same to others. Thus one among the steps taken by government is imposing section 144 cr.p.c. also 

The society is taking precautionary measures to not to allow unnecessary visitors inside  or may be to restrict the frequent  movements of the members/ residents. 

You may cooperate with the society and the community.

2 Like

Junk Junk   25 March 2020

@T.kalaiselvan sir, thanks a lot to give your feedback.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2020

You are welcome for your appreciations Mr/Ms Junk Junk, hope you are satisfied with the opinions given by our experts here, you may revert for more clarification, if any.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register