LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj jack   23 March 2020

educational loan recovery torcher

i had borrowed 120000 educational loan on 2013,i passed out from college at 2015,past 5 years i am un employed and my degree certificate is also on hold from college because of some case between ugc and University, now the recovery agents is torturing me to pay the whole amount in 2 or 3 days ,sometimes there extent of torture make me to think off suicide also,legally how should i approach ,pls guide me however my intention is not to skip the loan,i will pay once i get job...

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     23 March 2020

that is laready too much time...obviously they will push you to recover their amount. It is better to talk to them and fix some EMI's...

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 March 2020

Dear querist,

You cannot aviod paying the loan. However they cannot harrass you. You may approach local police station against bank. 

Regards,

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     23 March 2020

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Threatening, Intimidation, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the recovery agents, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 March 2020

The bank has to serve a legal notice to you first. If you do not respond in time to the notice, bank has every right to approach civil courts to recovery the loan amount with interest from you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register