Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T Gangadhar   04 March 2020

family court advice

helo everyone,

Can court or judge accepts the evidence of Facebook and Instagram chatting to prove that maintaining illegal relationship by wife..that means s*x chats, vulgar chats nd nude video chats.. Her boyfriend bathroom video chats.. They are acceptable like adultery..

I have her call logs also..

Actually the court given me first hearing on 02/03/2020.. but she not appeared to court nd their lawyer also.she is not interested to join matrimonal life and her family members also..

At present she is working in bangalore but I don't have evidence to prove in court.. What should I do now..

I don't no what's their plan like 498a, DV or maintenance

Kindly advice

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 March 2020

If you filed for divorce already submit the proof with details of her cheating records/adultary.

If she fails to appear in the court despite being served you can take ex parte divorce and re- marry and be happy...

1 Like

Lord Shashwat   04 March 2020

Yes FB, whatsapp chats, vids, etc. are admissible as evidence
1 Like

Krishna   04 March 2020

file with 65 B certificate. Just Google it, you'll know
1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 March 2020

Originally posted by : T Gangadhar
Can court or judge accepts the evidence of Facebook and Instagram chatting to prove that maintaining illegal relationship by wife..that means s*x chats, vulgar chats nd nude video chats.. Her boyfriend bathroom video chats.. They are acceptable like adultery.

1. Virtual Sex using the mentioned media, CANNOT be classified as Adultry offence under  IPC and neither it will be classified as any type of physical relationship etc....

2. However with the evidence you have, you would get success for Divorce on ground of Cruelty, without any further reference or benefit.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   04 March 2020

Take ground that she is not performing marital rights and duties and ignoring the family relationship with vulgar etc etc as electronic evidence and seek divorce.
1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     05 March 2020

I do agree with expert Hemant /aggarwal.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register