LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas   20 February 2020

bank loan related

One guy name is Akshay he took loan (consumer durable loan) from my documents. Without informing me , after that he told he paid all amount. But it's more than 1.5years he till not paid amount and write now he not contact me show what should I do. The bank put negative balance in my account I am totally confused what should I next step so help me

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 February 2020

Just you have to pay dear as the loan is secured on your documents, either you find that guy and take money from him or make him to settle the account or just pay.The interest will be increasing. 

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 February 2020

Dear querist,

You have to lodge police complaint against your friend and bank employee. Bank may initiate recovery proceedings against you.

Regards,
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2020

Complaint to the police. People can report a criminal case through phone either to the concerned local police station or to the control call center. They can report to Patrol Mobile Officers who will be available throughout the day and night for the community.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register