Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

koyeli ban   17 February 2020

Harrasment by sister in law who is a lawyer.

After my father in law died in 2017 leaving behind his wife,two sons their wives and one daughter my elder sister in law has started filing false criminal cases under sections 323,341,506,34 etc against my husband (younger son), myself, my husbands sister, my husbands cousin brother his wife and daughter. They have also filed a partition suit against my mother in law and all of us. Every few months we have to go and get bail from court and are being harrased by police. Is there no law against such lawyer who is missusing her position? They want us to leave our ancestral house and property or she threatens that she will put each of us in jail. Please help.

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 February 2020

If you feel that your sister in law has filed false cases or is harresing you ,just file a wriitten complaint with the bar assocaition where she is practising, may be they advise thier member to refrain from falsely  implicating her  in laws...

1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 February 2020

contest your cases on merit.if you think false cases are getting filled due to her interference then complain to bar council
1 Like

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     17 February 2020

Register counter FIR. You may move before high court under sec 482 of crpc for quashing of FIR and all the criminal proceedings against you
2 Like

TGK REDDI   18 February 2020

Agree with all the above three Replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register