LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navdeep Singh   10 February 2020

married/separated

Respected Sir/madam, Myself NAVDEEP SINGH has an appointment with passport officer, for the issuance of fresh passport. The office staff has asked me about the information Married/separated that I have given as SEPARATED.
They asked me legal document for that. what type of document I need? due to some reasons I do not have her Aadharcard/Number? please help me, I will be very thankful to you.

Learning

5 Replies

Joy Bose   10 February 2020

Hello,

Bring all the Divorce related legal documents that you obtained from the court after your divorce. A "mutual divorce decree" document is the final paper which you must have obtained after your divorce. 
Did the passport officer ask for your wife's Aadhar Card/Number?

Please ask us for any further queries. 

Regards

Joy Bose

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 February 2020

The proof that you are legally separated is alone required and no other document is required from your wife.

Zeta Teresa Pereira   11 February 2020

Dear Sir,

All the documents pertaining to your separation from your wife would be adequate to prove your separation. Furthermore, please ask the passport officer about the required documents needed by him. 

I hope your issue gets resolved.

Thanks.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 February 2020

What is the evidence of separation, which you have mentioned in your application form?

Submit it to PPO. 

anna ster   11 April 2020

Hello. Before you start writing girls on a dating site Read More Here , look at your profile, show your friend. Is he good enough? If you want a meeting with a girl on the Internet to be successful for you, then properly format your profile on the resource. Girls whose acquaintance with you is the main goal, that at 17 years old, that at 57 react to the photo. Upload your winning photos in different styles to your profile, but do not go too far with them so as not to create the impression of a vain narcissus.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register