Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pushkar jaju   04 February 2020

Owner asking cash for deposit and denied for agreement

Hello,

I am planning to take one shop for rent for which I have to pay 50,000/- as a deposit amount. I am ready to pay him that amount but owner is asking me to pay in cash and for which he won't make any written agreement. How can I make this transaction smooth so that both parties can be happy ?

Please suggest.

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     04 February 2020

Dear querist,

If owner refusing to issue receipt then it will be difficult to get back such amount in future. Avoid the transaction.

Regards,
1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     04 February 2020

in Adsense of any receipt it will be difficult to get that back in future
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 February 2020

Electronic transactions are admissable. The top court's clarification on section 65B of Indian Evidence Act, which deals with admissibility of electronic evidence in court proceedings, will have an impact on criminal trials, where an increasing number of call details records, CCTV footage, mobile video recordings and CDs are being relied upon.

Interpreting section 65B(4) of the Evidence Act, a bench of Justices A K Goel and U U Lalit said the provision should be applied only when such electronic evidence is presented by a per ..

1 Like

Siddhartha Kundoo   04 February 2020

Respected Sir,

Verbal contracts have no legal validity and either part can breach the pre-established terms and conditions without having to face any action for it.

Hence it is suggested you avoid any kind of Transaction. 

I hope the answer solves your query.

Regards,

Siddhartha Kundoo

1 Like

pushkar jaju   05 February 2020

Thank you all for your response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register