LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Tomar   25 January 2020

recovery agent's threat

I COULD NOT PAY MY THIS MONTHS EMI OF LAZYPAY. ALSO I COULD NOT ATTEND THEIR CALLS. THEN ONE DAY I CAME TO KNOW THAT A RECOVERY AGENT CALLED MY FEW RELATIVES. HE TOLD THEM ABOUT MY LOAN DEFAULT AND THREATENED THAT HE WILL BRING POLICE FOR THIS.
I know this is not possible but I felt shamed and harrassed. what should i do ??. I am also surprise how he got my relatives number??

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 January 2020

A simple solution is never giving them opportunity.  You are not aware of such outsourced recovery agents, they are appointed only for their specialized skills when bank officers went to their houses, the officers receive ill-treatment and they may be treated as beggars, but once this agent makes a call to the office, then you can expect wonders.  The agents are meant for the purpose, and they can hunt their prey wherever they are.  No escape from them as they have got a very good network.

1 Like

Rupin Dhama   26 January 2020

you can file a criminal complaint against him and the bank.

For Free legal advice or more information or advice please contact us on whatsapp 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.
1 Like

flawlessking (programmer)     26 January 2020

They got thier number from your mobile itself, when you install their app you " Allowed privacy policy" by granting them to sneak into your contact list, all major finance app gets all your contact info
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register