LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramachandran MK   19 January 2020

to get gratuity payment statement

i am retired from service.what can i do to get the gratuity statement from the company ?

Learning

4 Replies

Rupin Dhama   20 January 2020

send a notice or email to get the information of your gratuity. If they don't provide you the information. please contact labor officer of your area.

For more information or advice please contact us on 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Rupin Singh Dhama
Law junction

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 January 2020

Every authority should designate an official as Gratuity official, and display Gratuity rules in prominent place in the premises.  You can make a request in writing for sending of such sheet.   You can also file RTI Application to Public Information Officer of your organisation and can seek information as follows:

Reference to payment of gratuity amounting to Rs....................to....................................No....................designation.....................retired on ...................at.............................

Please provide me the basis on which the gratuity calculation worked out in arriving at Gratuity of Rs...... and the copy of laid down orders/notification/rules basing on which the calculations were worked out.

Ramachandran MK   20 January 2020

thanks for the information
1 Like

Ramachandran MK   20 January 2020

thanks for the information
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register