LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muskan Loona   09 January 2020

bail cancelation application

I gave fir against men..he raped...he is misusing his bail..he is threating again and again me and my family..I gave an application regards that but juj gave antispectory bail to him

Learning

9 Replies

Muskan Loona   09 January 2020

what I can do now..??

Monu Subramaniam   09 January 2020

if the facts are true and the medical is proved by medical officer u can appeal to court how they gave bail even anticipatory bail.

Muskan Loona   10 January 2020

I don't know why..??

even juj didn't see my proof

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 January 2020

what is the look out of the public prosecuter
1 Like

Deepak joshi sir mere ko smjh nhi lgi

Muskan Loona   12 January 2020

he didn't say anything.. even a single word

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 January 2020

Facts are not enough to give opinion, in case you are not satisfied with public prosecutor may engage private advocate to assist public prosecutor.

If possible for you may share copy of FIR, charge sheet, statement under section 161 and 164 of crpc to our email ID djaa.legal@gamil.com

Anukriti   14 January 2020

• Cancellation of bail is defined in section 437(5) and 439(2) of CrPC. A person who after his release on bail indulges in any acts which are violative of the limited liberty allowed to him or interferes with the course of justice by tampering the evidence or by creating hurdles in the way of prosecution or threatens witnesses by use of force or power, then such a person loses the privilege of bail.
  • However the cancellation of bail is more difficult than rejection of bail. So it is advisable to register separate FIRs against the accused in events of misuse of liberty.
  • The grounds for cancellation of bail are well illustrated in the non-exhaustive list in Surendra Singh v State of Bihar 1990 Cr Lj 1904 and State v Sanjay Gandhi (1978) 2 SCC 411.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register