LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Aggarwall (NA)     03 January 2020

Exposing fake gmat institute with fake 5 star reviews

hello there is fake coaching institute for MBA, GMAT by name of . THey only have mostly 5 star reviews from people having written 1 or 2 reviews. I decided to join them seeing these reviews and they took entire 35k in cash (16k bank transfer ). Now after joining they gave material online of other establisted institutes like mangattan and gmatprep ( offical gmat company) which they have no permssion to share in the 1st place since its copyrigted.  
Plus this material is avialble free of cost on google. 

Now since i was so disapointed in their rudimentary and their lack of any effort to teach as per gmat, i scored poorly in exam and left them 1 star review on google since they never even responded to my phone or email of low score. 

On seeing their -ve feedback of 1 star they called me to their office and told me either i can redo the course again or take 10k and remove my review. I agreed to neither. Then Manan kumar, owener of institute sent me some document over speed post which on the back says Kasish Advocate, Gurgaon. I did not accept it and it was sent back. Also letter has name incomplete, as i dont give my complete name unless necessary as its too long.

I did not accept the document it was taken back by postman, I don't know what it contained, he had threatened me with defimation suit incase i did not accept either of his offers. 

This fake institute like this must be duping lot of kids on their 5 star reviews, I don't wanna remove my review. I might consider editing the ratting if they give me full refund on my fee, which they haven't as yet.

Now please guide me what to do, i am 30. I don't really want them to get away with this harassment also i want my fee refunded full, my time and my entire 5 months got wasted on these people.

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 January 2020

1. File a written complaint to the Cyber Cell of the Local Police HQ office, requesting investigation and relevant prosecution, by providing all possible documentary evidences etc....

2. Also complaint to "institutes like mangattan and gmatprep", regarding such malpractices by indian institute and using their material to falsely earn money and benefit themselves.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Akash Aggarwall (NA)     03 January 2020

do i really to go to cyber crime cell for this ?

i am in south delhi. I am not sure where it is either or if they will help.

(Guest)
You do not necessarily have to go to cyber cell
if they file defamation suit, you can take defence of one of the exception provided in the law, if the contents which is allegedly defematory in nature then it will not constitute defamation.

Can I see what exactly review you Posted there.

Regards
satyammishra181@gmail.com

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     04 January 2020

I do endorse with experts advise

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     04 January 2020

I do endorse with experts advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register