LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranav Potdar   03 January 2020

ESIC applicability

I have a company in Maharastra, it employees 14 people right now so we don't come under the ESIC applicability as per my knowledge.
However I need to send few of them on site in a client's company and he is asking me to do registration for ESIC as it is applicable in his premises. I want to know if there is anyway to be exempted from it as the company will have additional 5% in costs forever for deployment of few months in that client place.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 January 2020

Esic is an organisation made for giving medical benefits to workers who work in an establishment, factory and company.. any establishment in which no. Of. Employees is 10 or more has to take the registration of esic. In establishment a lots of employees r present. They get different salary. Before 2017 the employee who were getting salary equal. To 15000 nd less than 15000 nd from 1 January 2017 the employees who r getting salary equal to 21000 nd less than 21000 r eliggiblee to get registration of esic.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 January 2020

1. IF Co. has 10 employees and above, ESIC registration becomes mandatory ELSE Co. becomes liable for prosecution.

2. Strategically shift extra staff over 9 no., on yearly retainership basis or get your staff outsourced from some other agency, to circumvent the ESIC & PF compliances.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register