LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik P   22 December 2019

Wife is giving mental torture

Hi, I am getting mental torture from my wife from past 3 years. I have one kid 3years old. She is not giving respect to my family and me. She is not preparing food for my mother. We quarrelled many times. I called their parents many times but instead of telling good things to their daughter they started scolding us very badly. But I never disclosed to any of my relatives because of family prestigious issue. I have hided till 3 years but now I lost my patience I have called my relatives and their parents but no use they are started blame our relatives family. She uses abusing language that I didn't like that I slapped her. Now she said she will give police complaint. law will always support girlside, she and her family may give false complaint on me and my mother.. I don't know what I need to do now. Please suggest do i need to register complaint before she gives complaint..

Learning

4 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     22 December 2019

What is the reason she acting like that ? Do you taken her to hospital? Explain all to your Father inlaw  and convence her to take treatment if need ..

Shashi Dhara   22 December 2019

Record every thing it may be useful in future if they file any complaint
1 Like

Karthik P   22 December 2019

Understanding issue, Whatever good things I say or my mother say she will take as negative. She didn't give respect to my mom and me, She uses abusing language. her parent home is nearby to my home, after marriage everyday she was going to her mom home. She will not cook often she will bring food from her mom home and will serve only to me and my son, she doesn't care about my mother. My mother has so many health issues, BP, Breathing problem etc.. .my mother herself cooking food for her. Problem is whatever we say that she takes as negative. She is not thinking this is her family. She cares only her mom family. Whenever quarrelled happens Her parents supporting her without anything discussing who is right or who is wrong. Due to this I didn't like my mother in law and father in law. My wife does not like my sister also. My sister was hospitalized for poison consumption few months back. But we didn't give any complaint we have all the hospital records..

Ashish dube   23 December 2019

U are standing at a place now where u have to decide which road u need to take in your life.
1 - Leave her and start a new journey with someone els.
2 - Live with her with all the flaws by making correction , adjustment and sacrifice with ur life and coming days in a hope that one day all will be fine.

both the option has different solution. Think and take a concrete decision on which road u wish to walk.Once u choose the road, ur problem will be solved quickly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register