LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsh Jethwa   21 December 2019

One person not giving our money and we have undeposite cheque against him

Hi My self Harshad Jethwa, In 2015 I was started insenstic business but some unfortunate conditions I quit my business in june 2015 and all goods givan to Mr thakkar of amount of nearly 70000 rs. He sell whol goods but he just pay 15000 only in last 4.5 years.In oct 2019 he came to my home and we take 6 cheques of 10000 rs , of month oct 19,Nov 19,Dec 19, Jan 20,Feb 20,March 20. But steel he is paid only 2500 rs upto dec 19 and I have not deposits any cheque as he givan to us.whenever we call him he told us this time money is not coming from the market so I cant give you maney I will pay in 2 , 3 days such unwanted reason he gave us and spend 3 months. So I Request you to how I can take leagal action on it. We will able to do police complaint against him ?. Kindly give me a advice I am in wory please help me out from this situations.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 December 2019

Inform to him about the cheque deposit into the bank. If the cheque is bounced, tell him about its serious conseaquences clearly. 

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   21 December 2019

Every cheques validity is 3months only
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register