Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Pawar   19 November 2019

Suggestion on case

Dear Sir/Madam
I am legally divorced in 2015 and married again in 2019 . The marriage was solmenised in temple in presence of elders and few relatives . However the girl has not obtained divorce from her 1st marriage she told it's non consumated so divorce not applied .She Has an affair with a person from 2012 and continues till date which can be proved by circumstantial evidence and her parents also came to know about it now as I revealed abt her illicit relationship with that person.He was the main mediator/ to arrange this marraige and also her 1st marriage was arranged by the same person . now my wife is pregnant and am not sure abt the paternity She is residing separately from me after her pregnancy was confirmed .Can a fraud or cheating can be booked against both as they have cheated and planned this marriage .

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 November 2019

If the she was married at the time of marriage with you then she can be prosecuted as Polyandary is an offense. However you need to prove that she was legaly weded ,and it looks that you are heading for another divorce

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 November 2019

It all depends on various circumstances and evidence by both the parties..  Have you registered your marriage?  Have you disclosed your present status in other records like Voter card, AADHAR and RATION card showing her as your wife ?  Do you know that she was married earlier at the time of marriage ?.  This is not a simple thing that can be decided through on line forum, contact a local advocate.  

1 Like

Varun Pawar   20 November 2019

@Real Soul . Have got only her Previous marriage wedding card only no photos or any other evidence

Varun Pawar   20 November 2019

@GLN Prasad .No sir have not included in any Documents and marriage is not registered

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register