Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Padmanabhan R   10 November 2019

land grab by mafia gang

sir

my land was grabbed using forged poa and later this mafia gang got a decree from lower munsif court anulling my settlement doc , now can I appeal in district court or reopen the case in munsif court ,also can I file writ will it help in my case please let me know?

Learning

7 Replies

Sb Karma   10 November 2019

Originally posted by : Padmanabhan R
sirmy land was grabbed using forged poa and later this mafia gang got a decree from lower munsif court anulling my settlement doc , now can I appeal in district court or reopen the case in munsif court ,also can I file writ will it help in my case please let me know?

Yesyes

1 Like

Padmanabhan R   10 November 2019

means reopen case and file writ?
1 Like

Sb Karma   10 November 2019

means reopen case and file writ?

yes of-course but please choose a good and strong lawyer who will not affected by these mafiya

1 Like

Padmanabhan R   12 November 2019

also the SRO has not given the forged gpoa doc number in the sale deed executed after that maybe they are hand in glove with the fraudsters have to implicate the sro and igr I guess...
1 Like

Sb Karma   13 November 2019

also the SRO has not given the forged gpoa doc number in the sale deed executed after that maybe they are hand in glove with the fraudsters have to implicate the sro and igr I guess...

may be your concern is correct

Padmanabhan R   13 November 2019

already one SRO arrested for land grab in Chennai don't know when these ppl will reform...

Patel Aksh   15 June 2021

I want to know about this act

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register