LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay pradhan   06 November 2019

divorce case against wife ground of mental cruelty

marrige is completed 6 year but from day one she was deny for any physical intimacy with me. after so much fighting and under her family pressure we planned one child 2 year old daughter . now again she started the same thing and not at all ready for any intimacy. also her behaviour is very rude for me and every day she is creating voilance and sleeping in different room. also she is making frnd online and going and stay there house any time with baby.now almost 2 year is over but she is not allowing me to touch her and every time she is asking for money. how i can proceed for divorce.
1. she is well educated but not working purposely completed her 2 master dgree after marriage. then how much alimony i have to pay if my salary is 50000/- pm.
2. my daughter is 2 year old how much child maintenance i have to pay.
3. she is not ready for mutual Divorce ,will i get divorce or not.
4. what percaution is have to take care for handling and false charges.
kindly guide .

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 November 2019

denying s*x without vaild reason is ground of divorce but to prove in court is difficult.
1 Like

Advocate Parmeshwar D Pawar (Lawyer)     06 November 2019

dear client , denying for s*xual intercorse without any reasonable cause amounts to cruelty. also her behaviour is not acceptable as on daughter in law, wife and mother of one child. also not looking in the upbringing of bay and neglecting the conjugal relationship is also amounts to cruelty. You need to pay for her reasonable monthly expenses. if she files any false cae against you, then you need to defend it. Filing false complaint is also amounts to cruelty.
1 Like

vijay pradhan   11 November 2019

if i m having some call recording with her and her perents regards same alligation. is court consider the same? or what evidence is required to prove this ?
1 Like

vijay pradhan   16 November 2019

kindly reply

Mr. White   23 May 2020

Same situation but don't have any children.Please Guide what should I do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register