Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aakash varma   30 October 2019

Procedure for permanant/ temporary exemption from attendance

Dear Sir/ Madam,

One of my cousin is charged u/s 34(1)[34. Whoever, in contravention of this Act or of any rule, notification or order made, issued or passed there under or of any licence or permit granted or issued under this Act,- (a) imports, exports, transports, manufactures, collects or possesses or sells any intoxicant; ,r/w 14(2) & 15(1) of Telangan Excise Act 1968.

Chargesheet in not filed in court, and he was released on bail . Condition of bail was, that the accused should go every week to the police station for personal attendance. 

is their any remedy to skip the personal attendance, because my cousin has skipped one day because of some problem. The inspector has abused him badly, and threaten him that he will influence the chargesheet. 

Cousin is going to get married in this upcoming month, he had asked me for any remedy. i am law student.

i request respective juniors and seniors counsels to please respond to my issue in your free time. and as well let me know further procedure to close this case

Thank you

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 October 2019

he should apply in the court for balnket bail, but since the investigation appears to be going on he needs to remain availble for that.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 October 2019

1. Obtain NOC from Police IO and file Application in court, for exemption from appearance in Police Station. Based on Police NOC, you would be exempted from attending Police Station.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

aakash varma   01 November 2019

But why police will give NOC, They are already mis behaving with him. They are just waiting for a chance that again whenever the accused is not present on that day. they will create some issue. and the bail will be cancelled 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 November 2019

1. Police might be misbehaving because accused might not be cooperating by giving some gratitude money.  "IF"  you can do this and police will gladly give NOC.  This is all the time done, thru a lawyer or even personally.  FOR every comfort /facility, there is a price, which depends on your wishes & desires.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register