LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YolandaFrazee   30 October 2019

Can i sue to my husband?

I play online games. I like to relax after work, there are a lot of games and it is interesting to me. But my husband hides my phone and makes me do something around the house when I don’t want to, because I get really tired at work. Can I sue him?

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 October 2019

you feel just domestic chores is harrasment and voilance...you are addicted to games and would be careless to real materailistc life does that make him cruel..get a life lady come out of this virtual life and make your family a hapy family...

1 Like

Sb Karma   30 October 2019

Originally posted by : YolandaFrazee
I play online games I like to relax after work, there are a lot of games and it is interesting to me. But my husband hides my phone and makes me do something around the house when I don’t want to, because I get really tired at work. Can I sue him?

Hello YolandaFrazee

It is Social problem rather than legal

Just thought that if your daughter/son do the same as of you what you suggest to them.......answer is within your suggestion to daughter/son.

So keep calm and think twice before any steps.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 November 2019

If you sue your husband what exactly will you ask the court?  Will you ask the court to order your husband to give you a separate house or a separate room which you can lock yourself inside and play?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register