Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil kumar Kannaujiya   31 July 2019

Correction Of school Leaving Certificate

change in place of birth

in my leaving certificate there is wrong place of birth...i have correct place of birth in birth certificate....what should i do??
i also have visited my school for my correction but they are saying that they can't do it...
if you have solution please contact me.....

Mobile no. 8369270207

email id - sunil.kannaujiya.789@gmail.com

Learning

5 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     31 July 2019

Get the correct place of birth certified by the revenue authorities and apply for correcting the same.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 July 2019

School authorities rectifies the wrong place of birth with court order. So file a petition in the nearest civil courts.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 August 2019

When it makes no difference, do not get disturbed by those trivial things that may not matter much practically.  It is not possible to rectify a qualification certificate at this point of time, as there is a time frame within which student is entitled to seek for such correction.

1 Like

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     01 August 2019

Whether the place of birth is mentioned in the School Leaving Certificate? OK if it is mentioned and it happens to be wrong, you may approach the School authorities and seek their assistance to get the mistake rectified. You may follow the procedure as advised by them.

1 Like

Sonjackinney   19 March 2021

Correction of school leaving certificate, Yes this is the right thing to tell you and we also want to share some plans which are helpful to correct your certificate. Before leaving school you guys have to check a professional proofreading certificate where you must have to check your name and all other important information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register