LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep Kumar   05 July 2019

Separation from parents

What is the procedure of separation from parents if their boy/girl is an adult? what will be the first step

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 July 2019

No law advise you for seperation from parents. Obey your parents in all things (which God forbiddeth not). Remember that as nature hath made you unfit to govern yourselves, so God in nature hath mercifully provided governors for you

1 Like

Pradeep Kumar   06 July 2019

what if I'm mentally tortured by them?
1 Like

JAYANTA KUMAR DAS (Querist)     06 July 2019

Brother, possibly you may be unemployed. Same thing is there in every family. Don't loss faith on almighty God and on your own karishma. Try, try, try, try again. You must get a good job and you parents will be proud of you.

1 Like

Pradeep Kumar   06 July 2019

My mom don't let me study enough for exams. She don't let me meet to my grandmother. and my father is nothing but Mumma's Boy (Grandmother's little kid). no one treats me well. I want to separate. God has nothing to do with it

JAYANTA KUMAR DAS (Querist)     23 September 2020

Now, open schooling, open university, etc. are there. At any age further education is possible in very very low costs.

avadhesh Paliwal   21 October 2020

Please always keep in your mind that if you want to do something big then first you have to start from your home if you want to left your parents please left and then do the study as you have funds because there is first sign of your pesonalty that you put a strong action in favour of your life.....when you stand on your feet after taking the such brave step.....parents will salute you and they again start to love, care and feel that we should always mind our children.....go ahead.....parents always with you even when you left them....please dont malafied your mind for your parents ....because right now they are not understand you....thank you .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register