LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhushree Belur   15 June 2019

cancle the marriage from gril side

hai Iam 29 years old girl last one month back I was getting enganemt with 33 years old person.. after the engagement he asked to send him cloth less photoes to his phones I was also done mistake that I send some photoes to him next day onwards he asked to send that type of photes I opposed that one very strongly I said plzzz don't talk all those things up to marriage but he didn't understand . I compliant to my parents about his behaviours..
but also he didn't understand any thing once again he talked about the same matter's if I talk any other matters he was not interested to talk. if 2 days IAM getting angry about this matter after that also he asked to send photes ... it's getting irritated to me so iam ready to cancle this marriage... one who will gave respect on which topic he is forcing very much it that one itself ... but now he is not ready to cancle this marriage. he challege me to at
any cost defineatly I will marry you ....I will show your photoes to your family as an indian culture girl will shows his clothes less photes only to his husbad... if you are not Marry me and if you marry someone definitlyi I will give complaint ...

so iam really very scared about this topic. my age is already 29 so it's the better' time to get marrige so iam decided to marry now but he is tolding like this what can. I do now?

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   15 June 2019

Y u bow Ur headto that blackmailor. Take Ur own decesion .marriage is not ultimate goal for male or female.today marriage has lost its prominence.for others pride or others reasons don't care for this blackmailor. Every decision is urs choice.
1 Like

Madhushree Belur   15 June 2019

thank you sir but IAM scared about my photes

Shashi Dhara   15 June 2019

U complaint to cyber police they take action against him.
1 Like

Madhushree Belur   16 June 2019

thank you once again sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register