Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samadhan   05 June 2019

I face dowry harrasement case

Dear All,

i need some suggetions from you.

my marraige is fix on 15 feb 2019 and engagement on date 25 feb2019.

and my marraige date is 12 may 2019.

after engagement things not going well between me and girl we are fighting on small issues and i report this issues to her family member on whats app and cell phone.

i am decided to off the marraiage on date 16 march 2019 because girl block my number for 3 days because of anger and same i reported to her family and decide to off the marraige but her family try to convience me and give the assurance samething never happen in future after that all is well but on 1 may 2019 she again block my mobile number for 2 days reson behind that i am not allowed her to go late night party.

same i was convey to her family but now they are very irrogantly talk to me and i am decided tooff the marraige.

now girls family damading 9 lack rupees from me i refused to pay.

and they file complaint againt me under ipc 420/34,dowry prohibition act 3 &4.

in complaint they mention they give me dowry 200gm gold, 2 lack cash and clothes but practically i never take dowry and they submitted duplicate bill in court.

and marraige venue is at my home i am in loss because all the advance booking done by me for tent,food,DJ etc.

from above matter can i get anticipatory bail easily????

and how can i fight against them.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     05 June 2019

If you can prove that you are being frmaed by the girls family, then yes court can give you Anticipatory Bail Order.

For further consultation you may contact on below number, if required.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

1 Like

Samadhan   05 June 2019

Dear Sir,

Thank You for your valuable reply to me.

All the details is on whats app chatting may i know whtas app chatting is legal in court because when this will happen that time i am not in india i am in vietnam for buissness tour.

and in abrod whats app is the olny convienient way to contact india.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register