LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PARTHA SARTHY   01 June 2019

Procedure to file a case on a person who extended construction on road

we are constructing a house its going to get completed. now the problem is my neighbors house is next to us and now he is extending construction of a house which is on road (front of our house is a road) and it is affecting our house ventilation and light due to his extenstion of his house.
and he is even not allowing us to put a sanitary pipe which comes on road side.

we are scared to file a case since we are constructing house by loan. if we file a case they may stop our construction too till the case solved.

please suggest what can be done to solve this issue.

Learning

7 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 June 2019

File civil suit against him and take stay until construction is completed.
1 Like

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     01 June 2019

You have rightly understood the working of our Judicial system. Kindly try to avoid the litigation as much as possible. Try to settle the issue through negotiation. If you were constrained to file suit against your neighbor, make sure that you have not violated any rule so that your litigation does not backfire.
1 Like

PARTHA SARTHY   02 June 2019

Mr. om prakash sir what ever the i ask here is our problem as a common man seeking for help i am asking if you dont like to answer please dont do. and thanks for your concern.

PARTHA SARTHY   02 June 2019

Mr. om prakash sir what ever the i ask here is our problem as a common man seeking for help i am asking if you dont like to answer please dont do. and thanks for your concern.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 June 2019

The municipality can adopt local ordinances setting rules for its residents. You can give a complaint to the local municipal authorities with photo evidences. So that they can take immediate action on neighbour. 

TGK REDDI   02 June 2019

I think lawyersclubindia can be utilized as an educational and tutorial platform. I may be wrong. A Questioner needn't necessarily have a problem. Academic Queries can be freely posted contrary to what JC VASISHTA says. Experts are not expected to exhibit their arrogance in this platform and cite extraneous rules and regulations. Shri Om Prakash is often mannersless.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     02 June 2019

You can submit a complaint to the local Municipal authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register