LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Irfan Irani   17 May 2019

Will query

does a will need probation as per christian law in india ?

Learning

6 Replies

is this rule also applicable in bombay ? i mean to say is this rule applicable all over india .?

if that is so it prejudice to me . is there any alternative where a will get invalid due to non probative status . ? do help

sir , my relative is indian catholic , there is a will of his dad which is not favouring him . now the only resort was the will aint probated .now as u probatoon is not necessary he is got in deep water . i m indian too . plz help .

sir , my relative is indian catholic , there is a will of his dad which is not favouring him . now the only resort was the will aint probated .now as u probatoon is not necessary he is got in deep water . i m indian too . plz help .

Irfan Irani   20 May 2019

sir do help

Irfan Irani   21 May 2019

Probate and Letters of Administration 
Probate: A probate means a copy of the Will, certified under the seal of a competent Court with a grant of administration of the estate to the executor of the testator. It is the official evidence of an executor's authority. A probate is mandatory when the Will is executed by a Hindu, Christian or Parsi in the cities of Mumbai, Calcutta or Chennai, or pertains to immovable property situated in Mumbai, Calcutta or Chennai. 

this article is found on google . please do comment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register