LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tamar lashauri   08 May 2019

what would you suggest to do?

My husband is in Bhopal jail now , we're waiting for charge sheet but He is absolutely clear and innocent..
Everything started last year in june when we were in Georgia , Europe , it's my home country. He has call center and that time he left it in his friends hands who gave the space and let some people do wrong , fraud of 12 lakhs and about this my husband had no idea.. internet and building is on his name so he was blamed as well , we never thought the case was this serious or else he would have cylinder himself and help the investigation itself.. I'm sending you pictures so u get a better information about the case.. now those friends of him are hiding.. my husband was stopped at airport when he tried to come to me as i just delivered a baby and he wanted to take us back to India and then settle this matter down. But he was stopped and now in jail..
Complaints are in 3 states , Bhopal , jain and Indore.. we're waiting for charge sheet so we try for bail.. what would you suggest about this? how much chance for it? I'm so worried , an innocent person shouldn't be suffering like this..

Learning

3 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     08 May 2019

Depending on seriousness of matter and to analyze it documents, complaint copy, etc are required...

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     08 May 2019

otherwise he should be on bail... we can't say accurate as we are not even apprised about the proper facts of matter...

tamar lashauri   09 May 2019

he's Indian

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register