Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khyati desai ratadiya (lawyer)     01 April 2010

How to start working from home for law firms

Hi all

I have done LL.B and MBL(Masters in Business Law) from NLSIU. I want to work from home because of personal responsibility. I would be grateful if i can get some ideas how to go about it. I want to do part of entire case preparation or documents search or preparing documnts for law firms from home and finish and upload online. I live in bangalore and i know legal outsourcing is a reality but i want to do from home and not going to office for hours. But occassional visit is i know would be needed to understand the actual work.

Please if anyone has idea or is doing something or has done something similarly advise the same.
 Thank you

Learning

6 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     01 April 2010

Very useful query!
1 Like

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     02 April 2010

Hi Khyati

you get the partnership ragistered law firm,

just like nursing home pattern, prectice area wise contrect advocate and manage or direction to firm manager.

1 Like

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     10 April 2010

Your query is very wise and good.  But in these days not that much easy to get work at the home.   Especially in Legal profession.   I hope you will get work soon by an useful Advocate.

Abhinav (Associate)     31 December 2010

"Work from home" is a concept that some law firms in the West and certain LPOs in India adopt. But, I guess it mostly applies to senior members of the team.

Abhinav

https://www.sddglobal.com

High End Legal Outsourcing

khushal chilbule (asst. manager)     04 January 2011

Dear khyati;

Mandir me gaye bina bhagwan k darshan kaise possible hai?

khushal chilbule (asst. manager)     04 January 2011

Dear Khayati,

I hv one nice idea. it is possible if u don't hesitate to do this. if  possible then please apply it. i.e. getting on line dictation of the drafting and editing and to resend prepared docs/petitions/plaints to advocates. As there is shortage of legal stenos this may be new area of working in legal sector.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register