Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishwas   13 April 2019

neighbours dog barking Issue

Hello Sir,

I need your help in understanding if any complaints can be lodged against neighbors dog barking, it's really screwing our lives

The neighbor who brought a daburmen breed dog which usually barks at a high DB level

My concern is, the dog keeps barking when it's tied outside and quite when inside.. and many times me and my father personally went and requested to keep it inside, but I got some stupid/irrelevant replies like asking me to stop the noises coming outside, train noise, and then speak.. This guy is a tenant of a house and his owner staying in his above floor, even I tried to request his house owner too, but is also neglectable

Morning its tied for 4 hours and again from evening till 10 o clock

This is really ruining our life, many times I have distracted myself and even cried...my mother is BP patient which will shoot up

Ours is an association managed layout, even association and other neighbors are quite.. Not sure they are have their own solutions or least bothered. It would be lonely fight and get some solution

If any possibility a middleman like lawyer or police unofficially can speak first?

Learning

4 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     14 April 2019

You strictly warn them that you are going to file a nuisance case against them. If they do not listen you may consult a good advocate and send a legal notice to them. You may also complain to the municipal corporation. Also you can file a written complaint of nuisance to the MRO/ TAHSHILDAR of your area.
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 April 2019

Remember that barking does disturb the owners also, accompanied by some good neighbors close to the owner, visit their house and politely explain your problem, then issue a notice and then file a complaint against Police.  

It is your responsibility to bring this nuisance first association and ask them to formulate directives on such pets.  (may be they are also maintaining some pets and that is the reason they are not helping you.   Many associations bar pets strictly and the agreement stipulates this condition) 

1 Like

Vishwas   14 April 2019

Thank you sirs

Naresh Kumar Yadav (nari)   07 July 2019

Dear Sir,

If the allegations are found false on the pet barking continuesly. What remidial action can be taken for safeguard of the 🐕 Dog. please advise accordingly. thanks in advance...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register