Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vrnanda (Associate - Assurance)     29 March 2010

Help Needed on doint Law Course

Hi Experts, members and students,

please help me for the following.

i am want to do LLB or BL. I am a chartered accountant and working. I had to do Law course as the same my long time goal to do that.

As you can understand i cant stop working, but i have to do llb or bl which should give me a chance to present myself as an advocate.

Please help me as whethere there are any correspondence courses, evening colleges or weekend classes or someother means to do that.

and i am from hyderabad.

Regards,
V R Nanda

Learning

4 Replies

CA Adarsh Agrawal (CMD of SHAYVIDZ Group)     29 March 2010

Originally posted by :vrnanda
"
Hi Experts, members and students,

please help me for the following.

i am want to do LLB or BL. I am a chartered accountant and working. I had to do Law course as the same my long time goal to do that.

As you can understand i cant stop working, but i have to do llb or bl which should give me a chance to present myself as an advocate.

Please help me as whethere there are any correspondence courses, evening colleges or weekend classes or someother means to do that.

and i am from hyderabad.

Regards,
V R Nanda
"

Dear Nanda Ji !  There must be evening college for LLB in hyderabad.. ! If i'll get any information about that, then i will surely tell u about this..

You are CA.. so u have many fields to work.. is there anything special in chossing the field of advocate by u? (I want to know what is ur goal set just for my knowledge only, if u dont mind)

2 Like

vrnanda (Associate - Assurance)     29 March 2010

i dont know ..........

but from my childhood i wanted law.

iniially i thought first i will complete CA and then..........

and now it is already 3 years gone after CA..

better late than never, hence i want to take this time as right time to get into law course please help me about the law entrance exams, due dates as well.........

Regards,

V R Nanda

Kamlesh Kumar (Self Employed)     30 March 2010

ur reply helped me a lot..!!

Mahesh (uahfufhuf)     30 March 2010

thnx sir..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register