LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pragnesh Nathavat (physical therapist)     27 March 2010

aapki wife ne 498A kyon kiya?

She is a hungry b*tch, born of a dog and a b*tch. 
When she was hungry, I have her bread, 
When she got bread, she wanted chicken, 
When I have her chicken, she wanted lassagne. 
After that my pocket did not permit. 
When I stopped the supply, she found another way. 
She tried to sell me out in broad light of day. 
When she could not sell me she thought of the final way. 
Then she went to cops and she filed the 498a.

Learning

4 Replies

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     28 March 2010

read the 498 artice IPC

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     29 March 2010

No comments on the subject matter you tried your hands on peotry but - YOU really deserve something like what you have ended up finally because:

She is a hungry b*tch, born of a dog and a b*tch
Obviously you had no respect for her or her parents (The first and most of the 498A complaints usually contain)

When she was hungry, I have her bread, 
When she got bread, she wanted chicken, 
When I have her chicken, she wanted lassagne. 
After that my pocket did not permit. 

When she is hungry you HAD her bread !!! (and left her starving) and even chicken YOU HAD IT (she only wanted but she never had... YOU HAD everything and blame her for your empty pockets !!! ??)

When I stopped the supply, she found another way. 
She tried to sell me out in broad light of day. 
When she could not sell me

You even did not got sold.. ! MY God that means you are not worth even a dime !!!! :).... what an useless husband.. ooh pity her

she thought of the final way. 
Then she went to cops and she filed the 498a.

It is here the poor girl is making a mistake (may be she is advised by money minting advocate).....  Now she really needs advise... not just 498a ... a lot more to be added for a man like U  :)

DEAR PRAGNESH : NO OFFECE INTENDED = THAT'S A SILLY SATIRIC THOUGHT IT WENT THROUGH MY MIND WHILE READING .... AND BECAUSE THE POEM WENT IN 1ST PERSON NARRATION 'I' , I ANSWERED IT WITH 'YOU' AND I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW, I DONT MEAN IT YOU  :).

2 Like

Pragnesh Nathavat (physical therapist)     29 March 2010

dear gundllapalis,

i havent tried my hands on poetry. i have just read it on some site on internet and i felt it as my story so i copied it and pasted it here, jst becoz i have seen so many 498 a stories here. And yeah, i really deserve something like what i have ended up finally. because i am the useless guy who could not adjust situations at home where a mother was suffering from severe breast cancer and a newly wed wife was not co-opearating with social, financial and family situation. i am the stupid sh*t guy who could not understand however worse the condition at home be, it is always husband's duty to keep his wife happy for all her wishes. A sh*tty husband like me should never oppose the wife's wish to leave parents in the worst of the health situation, i never understood that. 

She is a hungry b*tch....i am sorry for this line. I am really very sorry to lose respect to my wife and my parents in law who are equal to parents for me. But i am also sorry for my own parents who were in jail for one full day with mother having cancer and father was operated for cataract just 3 days ago. But still i feel sorry to use such words for my in laws and wife. but gundlapallis, i am really sorry for i am unable to respect my in laws and my wife even after best of my tries.

gundlapallis, in fact i never left her starving. when she was keeping fast on thursdays, i used to get her ice cream or lassi or watever she likes to have. i really tried my best to keep her happy. i tried my best to know her interest. she was the one who is outgoing. i frequently took her to cinemas and show her ALL movies including worst and most flop of the year.....sawariya, aaja nach le, khoya khoya chand.......no one must have seen those movies. i did not even miss any of the famous restaurant of my metro city. but it cud not make her happy. yeah, but my pocket was never empty for her. if she cud not have left me still i had more to spend on her (that now i m spending on lawyers).

yeah, i did not get sold. did not get sold to my parents in laws......who wished to join me in their business leaving my own pediatric physio therapy profession. I was the most useless of the son in law and husband who cud not be sold.

and gundlapallis, u r wrong there when u say she made a mistake by not adding more things along with 498 A.   yeah, she knew i deserve more than just 498 A. so she also filed domestic violence case and also maintenance case despite her salary more than mine. and she exactly know what all sh*t i deserve to be rubbed on my face...so she alleged me for attempt to murder and attempt to burn her alive. She has given me exactly what i deserve. gundlapallis, still if u feel that i shud get still more from her, i wud give u her contact number and please advise her wat else sh*t can be rubbed on face and what more is still left to hammer on my head to teach a lesson to a useless, bl**dy rascal husband like me. so that an idiot husband like me can be left creeping on his tummy on the floor like a paralyesed person and his stupid parents can be left alone to see the hell in their old age. thank you.

Rajiv (fgfg)     29 March 2010

This is what happens again and again when we have brainless laws and people willing to exploit them. Every unmarried indian male should be made aware of all this. After all marriage is not worth risking everything, specially when there are so many psycho indian females & their family members for whom these laws appeared to have been made 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register