LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohd jahangir   22 February 2019

divorce and blackmailing

My name is jahangir my sister want to take divorce n custody of her childrens who r minor..initially my sister husband has an martial affair with another girl(my cousin sister) on that we planned to file a case but he blacmaild my family.. After that he started giving torcher to my sister.. Becoz of that my sister started a affair with some one he came to know the same now he done with his second marriage..n now her husband is not agreeing to give the custody of children n he is done with his second marriage without any legal divorce formalities from her first wife (my sister).. We want to claim the custody of children n demand an amount of money for better growth of children we wnt to file a case against him but he is blackmailing my family so plz help me how i need to proceed..

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Lodge a complaint before police.

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Hyderabad

He is blackmailing if we log complaint against him

If i log a complaint case will be in my favour or his favour?

Shashi Dhara   22 February 2019

U lodge criminal complaint and file maintenance under 125crpc and custody of children in civil court No predictions cud be given. U fight for justice .
1 Like

mohd jahangir   23 February 2019

Thanka...
One more thing initially mistake is from his end later my sister did same thing n he have some proofs so if i file a complaint is it fine

Shashi Dhara   23 February 2019

File complaintfor custody of child and harassment at once .
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register