LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kewal Hatkar   03 February 2019

Cost of Succession Certificate

I am from Mumbai. I want to know the estimated cost of making Succession Certificate.

Learning

11 Replies

Kewal Hatkar   03 February 2019

No. I want to get it done through the lawyer only. How much time period will this take?

(Guest)

What a great comment by Om Prakash of Kanpur. Is he here as a member to defame or to insult the Lawyers..

(Guest)

"An Healthy Mind doesn't speak ill of others "

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     03 February 2019

you can also approach Dist Legal Services Authority

(Guest)

Good and Bad would be every where and in every profession and you should have  assessed on it to choose the good and best. If you had chosen a wrong person  for that reason you shouldn't brand every one as same.

Shashi Dhara   04 February 2019

In film field the actors are as actor,star,superstar.megastar ------it goes on .each charges their fee as their grade and level.so in advocacy alsoLaweyer,Advocate,superadvocate ,mega advocates their so u search and engage advocate to Ur pocket size.dont blame others

(Guest)

Om Prakash should meet a good Psychiatrist for his Frustrations and Mental Discomforts which is clearly exposed and this would not be the place for him.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 February 2019

Mr Kewal Hatkar wanted to know the cost of succession certificate in the form of court fees, stamp duty etc. No one is answering that. Instead, I see mud-slinging between lawyers and non-lawyers. If you know, answer his question. Otherwise quit. I am here because I also want to know the real answer.

(Guest)

What the Doctorate in Technology is doing here obviously confirmed his mud slinging

(Guest)

The Full Thread has to be Read

(Guest)

When Lawyers get insulted in Lawyers Foeum it could never be tolerated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register