LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sajiya perween   01 February 2019

compassionate appointment in bsnl

is it possible to get compassionate appointment in bsnl after one's father death? plz reply I'll have to ask few questions about it..

Learning

11 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 February 2019

please check with the concerned department about the provision of compassionate employment and eligibility of employment.

whose I m taking about his father had died during his service..n his mother got pension after trying but yet he could not get job..he is his father only son and one daughter who was married before..due to dis his life became hel..he could not study after graduation..so please can anyone give me lawyers number to whom we can consult

above I was talking about bsnl compassionate appointment

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 February 2019

An eligibile family member of the deceased employee who died while in service shall submit application for appointment within a year from the date of death of the employee and appointment shall be within two years from the date of the death of deceased employee.  

in jharkhand and in 2011 his father had died..he had apply already and his point is enough to get job but he had not appointmented yet

his age is 30 now..

sajiya perween   02 February 2019

can I get lawyer's number to whom we can talk all the matter and get gud advice.. bcoz we do not want do that things that his difficulties wil increase and he face more problems in dis

sajiya perween   02 February 2019

if we take dis case in high court is it possible to get appointment and if yes how much tym it wil take..bcoz in a job there is a tym limit for that

sajiya perween   05 February 2019

I had already asked questions about compassionate appointment in bsnl.. i want to know what score is enough to get appointment (in jharkhand)

he said he got 45.. bcoz he has his own house.. but his house is not pucca house..is there any chance to get appointment

Sir i will call.. now i m in clg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register