Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Mysore (no)     16 January 2019

can i ask excuse to pay maintenance

Hi All,

My mother & father divorced 20 years ago. We grew with father from 20 years.five years ago my father also expired. I am 34 year old boy just 4 months back married. I have two elder brothers & one elder sister. My elder sister married & have two sons they are studying in PUC. & my sister With the help of our mother filed a partition case against to us & it is in FDP now. My first brother married & have two kids first one is daughter studying 8th std & son is studying in 6th standard. My second brother not married because of our family problems & our mother torture. My mother staying in our another house & getting rent & all.she is giving torture for me & my brothers from 20 years, because we stand with the father from 20 years & we have given a statement in divorce case against to her. Recently she cancelled my marriage two times by telling negatively to girls parents. after that with the help of friends & their families 4 months back I have married a poor girl. At the time of marriage I have promised to my wife & her parents that I will take care of my wife parents, because they don't have sons & have only daughter. So that I am taking care. Recently my mother filed cri.miss 125 against to me & my brothers & she said lie like not getting rent & not staying in our house. I am working as a interior designer & getting small salary & in this salary I need to pay house rent & need to take care of my wife & her parents.

So my question is may can I request the court to pays maintainance from my sister & brothers & except me to my mother, if court order something. Because I already taking care of my mother in law & father in law. As per the welfare of parents & senior citizen act son in law should take care of wife parents if they don't have sons & also i have financial problems.

Please suggest me can I ask excuse to pay maintainance to mother & what are the documents I need to submit to court about I am taking care of my wife parents as I promised at the time of marriage. If I didn't promise they couldn't give girl & I didn't get marriage because of our family problems.

Thank you

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 January 2019

U don't tell any thing to court.the court donot take Ur statement.u simply tell that Ur unemployed and has no earnings and have no regular income and also u have other brothers and sisters.and Ur mother is simply lieng and she has income. U explain to Ur advocate he will argue in court.

Kumar Mysore (no)     16 January 2019

Thanks Advocate Shashidhara,
if they ask bank statement & all, what to do?
my mother lying he is earning more than 50000₹.

Shashi Dhara   16 January 2019

U maintain minimum bank balance in Ur bank account .if have more income credit it to Ur wife's bank account . She is well with u or not.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register